STEP applications are NOW OPEN until 18 December 2017!
This is your opportunity to gain exposure to an international legal work environment and enhance your practical and technical legal skills and knowledge through an internship with our STEP partner institution, Thomas Philip Advocates and Solicitors in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
All you have to do is submit the following documents to Tolex Thipphaphone ([email protected]ational.org):
1. STEP 2018 Application Form (goo.gl/PVHcAk);
2. Curriculum vitae (including high school results and summary of university modules taken);
3. Cover letter;
4. Latest academic transcript;
5. 1-2 written references from a law lecturer/tutor;
6. Sample of legal written work of more than 800 words (i.e. a past assignment or new essay); and
7. Certificate of English proficiency (if any).
You now also have an opportunity to intern at one of six selected institutions in Europe, courtesy of the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) [hyperlinked to Facebook]. You may do so through the ELSA STEP Portal (step.elsa.org) after taking note of a few special instructions on the poster below.
Note: Any late or incomplete applications without prior notice and justification will not be entertained. Also, please notify your National Chapter of your application as they may have an internal selection process.
Let’s take a STEP towards a brighter future.
ALSA Always Be One!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Arif Azhan Awang Besar